We can handle the procedures for any of the above on an applicant’s behalf.
We deal directly with the Japan Patent Office when acquiring the rights in Japan, and work together with local patent firms (or law firms) when acquiring the rights overseas.
We have offered various seminars related to
intellectual property rights, such as “Patent Specification Preparation”,
“Patent Application Filing Practices”, and “Comparison of Patent Systems in
Japan, China, and the US”, as well as exam strategy workshops for the
Intellectual Property Management Skills Test.
- Exam Strategies Workshop for the Intellectual Property Management Skills
Test – Level 3
- Tips for Responding to Notices of Reasons for Rejection
- One-Stop Service in the Professional Services Industry
- Employee Invention System in Japan
- Tips for Patent Filing Procedures: From Invention Mining to Responding to Notices of Reasons for Rejection
We make the most of our experience in manufacturer sales and
product development to assist you in the success of your product business with
regard to patents and trademarks.
Specifically, we offer consulting services for commercialization of your products with regard to patents and trademarks, such as arranging designers, procuring materials, and introducing manufacturing facilities and buyers.
In certain cases, we may recommend you to invest your management resources in the development necessary to commercialize your products rather than applying for a patent.
MCK Shibaura Building 3F Room B
2-14-13 Shibaura, Minato-ku, Tokyo